Usually ships in
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An eye-catching appliance for making popcorn with optional trolley
Nemco's GS1504 is a countertop electric popcorn machine with a 4-ounce kettle capacity, perfect for concession stands. It has a stainless steel kettle with integrated heating element and heated corn deck. This machine has the most powerful drive motor in the industry. It also features a powder-coated paint and clear-air discharge technology, taking away oil vapours, steam, and smoke and leaving customers with only the scent of popcorn.
This popcorn machine is available with or without a trolley, which has a storage compartment, 18-inch wheels with ball bearings, adjustable feet, and a handle.
- Stainless steel kettle with 4 oz. capacity
- Available with or without trolley
- The most powerful drive motor in the industry
- Clear-air discharge technology
- Heated corn deck keeps popped corn fresh and warm
- Super compact for tight spaces
- Tempered glass and powder-coat paint
Dimensions (WDH) 17.5" x 18" x 24.5"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 22" x 22" x 29"
Capacity 4 oz.
Weight 47 lb
Shipping Weight 50 lb
Trolley Model GS1504-C
Trolley Dimensions (WDH) 19" x 18" x 29"
Trolley Shipping Weight 50 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST