The Omcan CE-CN-1188 and CE-CN-1677 are wood-burning pizza ovens ideal for the discerning outdoor chef who desires wood flavor smoke to enter the oven chamber when cooking. These ovens can bake or roast a wide variety of foods like pizzas, roasts, ribs, vegetables, and much more!
These ovens are constructed from 6mm steel with a black heat-resistant paint finish. The insulation is ceramic fiber that has a thickness of approximately 2". As a result, these ovens are rated to sustain temperatures of up to 510 degrees Celsius.
- The unique vertical design with separate chambers for the fire and oven allowing wood flavor smoke to enter the oven chamber for that traditional wood fired flavour.
- Rated for temperatures up to 510°C/ 950°F.
- Provide a combination of baking and roasting.
- Suitable for preparing all kinds of food from pizzas, roasts, ribs, poultry, lamb, vegetables, brisket, bread, pies and the creativity of any discerning outdoor chef.
- No gas, no electricity -- just good old fashioned wood heat!
- Please note this items does not have side shelves
|Model||Item #||Chamber||Dimensions (WDH)|
|CE-CN-1188||31312||19" x 18" x 10"||34" x 19" x 28.5"|
|CE-CN-1677||31313||18.5" x 36.2" x 11.3"||46" x 19" x 31.5"|
180 day warranty.