Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A strong cut-resistant glove to keep hands safe in the kitchen (sold as a single glove)
Omcan's cut-resistant glove is for use in commercial kitchens and great when chopping vegetables, filleting fish, cutting meats, or using a mandolin. It's made from ANSI Level A8 cut-resistant material, meaning it's 5 times stronger than regular gloves and 100% food-grade. It's ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, glass fibre, steel wire, and spandex.
It's available in 4 sizes: small, medium, large, and extra-large. Each size has a different coloured band colour: small is red, medium is green, large is white, and extra-large is black. The hand is white.
Having the gloves be white in colour can help identify when they need a wash, so you can keep them sanitary easily; they're machine washable. They're also ambidextrous, meaning they're designed to be used on whichever hand you want.
Please note, these gloves are sold individually. Therefore, you need to buy 2 to have a pair.
- Commercial-quality cut-resistant glove in 4 sizes
- ANSI Level A8 construction
- 100% food grade, 5x stronger than normal gloves
- Polyethylene, glass fibre, steel wire, spandex
- Fits either hand
- This is for a single glove, not a pair
Type Kitchen Glove
Hand Colour White
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST