Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 14 ounce restaurant beer glass for pilsners and other lighter beers
This is a pilsner beer glass from Pasabahce that has a capacity of 14 ounces (415 ml). It has a classic slim design with a wide mouth, and is perfect for serving pilsner beers and lower-alcohol light beers. It is a commercial-quality beer glass, so it can withstand the rigors of bars and restaurants. It is sold in a case of 12.
As a general guideline, for every seat in your restaurant or bar, you'll want to have 2-3 beer glasses. So if you have a 50 seat restaurant, it's safe to have around 100-150 beer glasses, although this will depend on your drink-washing capacity and your customer turnover rate.
This is a commercial-quality pilsner glass designed specifically for restaurants and bars, and comes from Pasabahce, which is part of Sisecam, one of the largest producers of glass in the world. They have been making glassware since 1935 and have factories all across Europe.
- Used for pilsners and lighter beers
- Slender, tall design with a wide mouth makes for a nice presentation
- 14 ounce capacity (415 ml)
- Sold in case of 12
- Professional-quality beer glass for bars and restaurants
- Dishwasher safe
- Sturdy base, clear glass, and lead free
Type Pilsner beer glass
Capacity 14 oz. (415 ml)
Case Quantity 12
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST