The Doyon 1T series of artisan stone deck ovens has a capacity of one 18" x 26" sheet pan per deck, end loaded. Up to 4 decks can be stacked. It has a 1" thick refractory stone deck, with an 8" deck height (it can be purchased with other heights as well, 6", 10", and 12"). It gives you even temperature control from the top to bottom, front to back, for precise baking.
Doyon's stone deck ovens have been designed for the artisan baker. It's the best oven for the bakery that wants to make old-world artisan style crusty bread with thick and crispy crust and an incredibly soft interior. They are also a perfect choice for a variety of quality hearth breads, pastries, cookies, pies, cakes, pizzas, and much more.
It features individual self-contained steam injection systems for each chamber, and electronic control boards for each chamber, which will give you: independent baking temperature and time; independent temperature regulation for bottom, top, and front heat ratio; and manual steam injection for each chamber. For more information on this oven, check out the Doyon brochure. Or to see how much you can bake in a single chamber, check out the productivity chart.
- Built in one piece with up to four oven chambers
- Individual self-contained steam injection system for each chamber
- Four chamber heights: 6", 8", 10", and 12"
- Chamber capacity of one 18" x 26" pan
- 1" thick refractory stone decks
- Digital electronic control board - independent for each chamber
- Brightly lit
- Low amperage electric operation
- Optional 6 pan proofer, or 3 pan low profile proofer
- Optional eyebrow hood
- Includes stand and oven cover
- Models 1T1, 1T2, 1T3, and 1T4
Two year parts and one year labour warranty.