The Doyon CA6X is part of their "Circle Air" series of bakery convection ovens, which features a removable rotating rack system with variable speeds for 100% uniform backing. The steam injection system gives you a precise mist for the best crusty breads, bagels, french baguettes, and more!
It has an intuitive touchscreen control system with 32 programmable recipes and eight-stage baking with temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 Celsius). The exclusive rotating rack system means you don't have to rotate the racks during baking and you'll still get extremely even baking. Like the Jet Air series, this oven has a reversing fan system with shot and pulse steam injection.
- Intuitive Programmable Touchscreen Control
- Rotating Rack System
- Door switch cutoff for fan blower
- Stainless steel construction
- Unique Pulse & Shot Steam
- Dependent Doors for Single Hand Operation
- Advanced Moisture Evacuation System
- Jet Air Exclusive Patented Reversing Fan System
- Stackable up to two ovens
Dimensions (WDH) 43.6" x 53.3" x 36.75"
Ship Weight 825 lb
Capacity 12 Half-Size or 6 Full-Size sheet pans
Shelf Spacing 4"
Electrical 1 phase or 3 phase
Minimum Clearances 1" side and back
Water Connection 1/4"
Finish Stainless Steel
One year labour, two year parts warranty.