Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial can opener that can attach to your table and open any size can
Kitchens go through a lot of cans. The Edlund 12100 #2 is a can opener that can open every size of can, anytime, daily (we're talking 4 to 6 cans a minute here folks). It features a heavy-duty construction, with an easily-adjustable, 7-inch-long bar for varying can heights up to 7 inches. This model is considered to be light-duty.
The base of the Edlund #2 is cast iron and can be mounted to any kitchen countertop. The arbor is melanite, which resists rust and spins easily. The knife is double-sided which prolongs the amount of time between having to change the blade, cutting down on replacement costs. And the entire can opener is made in America.
If you're going through several cans of food on the hour, you need to be able to open those cans safely and efficiently. The Edlund #2, otherwise known as "Old Reliable," has been the staple can opener of professional kitchens for 75 years and counting. You just plop the can on the countertop, turn the crank, and you're good to go.
- The popular choice of many kitchens for 75+ years
- Can open any-sized can at any time
- Made in America
- Ideal for light-duty jobs
- Melanite arbor doesn't rust and spins easily
- Double sided knife cuts down on replacement costs
Model 12100 #2
Capacity Any can size; 7" long bar
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST