1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A dependable cheese melter made in the USA
The Imperial IRCM-36 is a top-quality gas cheesemelter that is 36" wide and has a total output of 40,000 BTU per hour. It has infra-red burners which will provide instant and even heat, and this broiler can be ordered for either natural gas or liquid propane. It can be mounted on the IR-6 (and comes with reinforcement channels).
Imperial has been making high-quality, top-value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top-quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- Protective screen over infra-red burner for splatter protection
- Individual left / right gas controls
- Adjustable gas valve
- Continuous pilot for instant ignition
- Chrome-plated heavy duty rack
- Loads and unloads easily
- Full width, large capacity for high production in peak hours
- Rack easily lifts out for cleaning
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and bottom
- Mounts over IR and IHR ranges, with mounting accessory
- Can be wall or counter mounted
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams
- Control knobs are durable cast aluminum with a chrome finish
Model IRCM-36 (Previously ICMA-36)
Dimensions (WDH) 36" x 17.75" x 17.25"
Ship Weight 162 lb
Total Output 20,000 BTU
Manifold Pressure 5" W.C. (NG) | 10 W.C. (LP)
Manifold Size 3/4"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST