Usually ships in
One-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Made in USA, Energy Star-certified, boilerless convection steamer
AccuTemp's E6 Connected Evolution is an electric boilerless tabletop convection steamer made in the USA and comes on a stand. It has fast cooking times, superior energy efficiency, and Energy Star certification. It easily connects to water and drain lines.
This model has low water consumption (fewer than 5.7 litres, or 1.5 gallons, per hour) and no moving parts within the cooking chamber. The steamer cavity is constructed with reinforced stainless steel. The controls, temperature display, and independent electronic timer with programmable preset are all digital.
This connected steamer has a cook mode and a variable hold temperature mode. Its capacity is 6 pans measuring 12 by 20 by 2.5 inches or 4 pans measuring 12 by 20 by 4 inches. There are multiple kilowatt heating inputs for whatever your cooking needs. The cast aluminum heating element is not exposed to any water.
The steamer has overtemp, high water, and low water warning lights plus an auto-shut off feature. The front-mounted condensate tray, one-piece wire pan racks, SVT steam collector, and distributor panels are all dishwasher-safe. The door can be opened at any time while cooking is taking place.
- Made in USA
- Energy Star Certified
- Fast cook times with patent-pending technology, which utilizes no moving parts
- Cook mode and Variable Hold Temperature mode
- Easy-to-use digital controls, with digital temperature display
- Cast aluminum heating element is not exposed to water
- Multiple kW heat inputs available for all cooking needs
- Steamer cavity constructed of reinforced stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe wire pan racks, SVT steam collector, condensate tray, and distributor panels
- Low water, high water and overtemp indicator lights
Model E62083E150 SGL
Dimensions (WDH) 27" x 28" x 60"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST