2-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Heavy-duty 72" gas radiant broiler with 180,000 BTU that's made in the USA
American Range's ARRB-72 is a heavy-duty 72-inch wide countertop gas radiant charbroiler with 12 individually controlled straight burners spaced every 6 inches, which are 15,000 BTU an hour each, for a combined total of 180,000.
This model is made in America and available with either natural gas or liquid propane. Its front and sides are stainless steel and the 3-inch by 21-inch top grates are reversible cast iron. It has manual controls.
The radiant burners are angled and the cast-in grease channel allows excess fat to flow to the grease tray, both of these features help to control flare ups. The full-width grease pan can be easily removed and the charbroiler comes on 4-inch adjustable legs.
This product comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Available with natural gas or liquid propane
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front and sides
- Individually controlled straight burners spaced every 6" at 15,000 BTUs each
- Angled radiant burners control flare-ups
- Heavy duty reversible cast-iron 3" by 21" top grates
- Cast-in grease channel allows excess fat to flow to grease tray minimizing flare-up
- Full-width removable grease pan for easy cleaning
- 21" deep cooking surface
- 4" adjustable legs included
Please specify if destination is over 2000 feet.
Brand American Range
Dimensions (WDH) 72" x 29" x 10"
Shipping Weight 560 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST