Usually ships in
2 - 3 weeks
5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial espresso machine for producing high quality espresso shots
The Ascaso Bar One espresso machine is an average size espresso machine for medium-sized restaurants and cafés. The overall dimensions (WDH) are 22" x 18" x 21". Its boiler size is two litres bigger than the Ascaso Barista T One models at 10 litres, making it ideal for establishments with low to moderate coffee consumption. Much like the Barista T One, the Bar One is energy efficient—saving up to 60% compared to traditional espresso machines--and has independent coffee groups with a vibratory pump.
Some other features of the Ascaso Barista Bar One 2 Group include its ability to provide clean water for every cup, multi-group technology that enables only part of the machine to have power at one time, and PID controls that can automatically keep the temperature of your water at a set point. Last but not least, the boiler and groups have a 5-year warranty!
Ascaso has been around for decades and is considered one of the leading manufacturers of espresso machines worldwide. Whether you’re a café owner, professional barista, or coffee enthusiast, you’ll find their machines easy to use and built to last.
Please note: the 110v model requires a 10-gauge cord and a NEMA 5-30P plug, and the 230v model requires a 10-gauge cord with a NEMA L6-20P plug.
- The overall dimensions (WDH) are 22" x 18" x 21"
- 10 litre boiler capacity
- Ideal for restaurants with low to moderate coffee consumption
- Energy efficient
- Provides clean water for every cup of coffee
- PID controls that help maintain your coffee at a set temperature
- Boiler and groups have a 5 year warranty
- 110v requires a 10-gauge cord and a NEMA 5-30P plug
- 230v requires a 10-gauge cord with a NEMA L6-20P plug
Model Bar One
Dimensions (WDH) 22" x 18" x 21"
Power 3500 watts
Boiler Capacity 10 litres
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST