The Axis AX-S14GiX is a commercial meat slicer with a 14-inch blade. It is gear-driven and has a sealed work gear box. The blade inclination is 35° and the maximum slice thickness is 1 inch. There is an almost 2-inch gap between the blade and body, making cleaning easy.
The aluminum alloy construction has rounded edges and no screws are visible. The blade is chromium-plated forged carbon steel, the slicer deflector with bayonet fitting is stainless steel, the screws and fittings are also stainless steel, and the stops are vulcanized rubber.
The S14GiX has a large receiving tray and hand guard. There is a built-in, dual-action, two-stone sharpening tool with bottom protection. The permanent knife ring guard will protect the non-cutting side of the blade. There is also a support cover that can be removed for the thickness gauge plate.
- High performance gear drive with sealed work gear box
- Chromium-plated forged carbon steel blade
- 35° blade inclination with variable slice thickness up to 1”
- Removable support cover for thickness gauge plate
- Safety hand guard and large receiving tray
- Permanent knife ring guard protects non-cutting side of the blade
- Wide 49.5mm distance between blade and body for easy cleaning
- Aluminum alloy construction with rounded design, no sharp edges or visible screws
- Built-in, dual-action, two-stone sharpening tool with bottom protection
Dimensions (WDH) 27.9" x 30" x 20.9"
Weight 87.1 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.