Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
One-Year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A small pocket thermometer that can also check dishwasher temperatures
The Bios Professional DT131 is a digital thermometer with a IPX7 waterproof rating, meant for monitoring food temperatures. By monitoring food's temperature, you can prevent undercooking. It can give a reading in 5 seconds and can be easily switched between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
This thermometer is NSF-certified and has a one-year manufacturer warranty. It can be used with foods and also to check dishwasher water temperatures. It comes with a LR44 battery, lanyard, and protective sleeve. It has Max and Min memory and a temperature range of -40 to 446° Fahrenheit (-40 to 230° Celsius). It is also calibratable.
There are two types of thermometers: analog and digital. Analog thermometers are typically good for giving you a read of food temperature without having to open the door and interrupt the cooking process. Digital thermometers can, however, give you a quicker read and are a little more accurate.
- Small pocket thermometer to get instant readings
- Can be used in dishwasher to ensure proper sanitation temperature
- NSF Certified
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Reads temperatures in 5 seconds
- Max and Min memory
- Can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- LR44 battery, protective sleeve and lanyard included
Brand Bios Professional
Temperature Range -40 to 446° F (-40 to 230° C)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST