Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A white ramekin for holding sauces or gravy
This is a Browne white ramekin with ribbed sides. It comes in two capacities: 2.5 oz and 5 oz. The 2.5 oz. ramekin is stoneware, and the 5 oz. ramekin is porcelain. In this instance, the difference between these two materials is virtually nonexistent. The main difference comes down to capacity.
Ramekins are an essential accessory for any restaurant or banquet hall. They're typically used for serving sauces or gravies. However, you can use them for serving food or desserts as-well, such as souffle or chocolate lava cake.
- Has ribbed sides
- Comes in two capacities: 2.5 oz. or 5 oz.
- Made from stoneware and porcelain
- An essential accessory for any restaurant or banquet hall
- 1.5-inches high
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST