Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A small, sturdy, and simple knife for working on tough shell exteriors
Browne's 575687 oyster knife features a 3-inch blade constructed from carbon steel. It is joined to a hardwood handle, giving it a proper grip. This model has a wide quillon, or guard, to protect one's hand from the blade.
The knife is small and compact, making for easy storage. It is designed for use with oysters, but could also be used with other shellfish such as clams or mussels.
- 3-inch carbon steel blade
- Hardwood handle
- Wide knife guard for protecting hands
- Could be used for other shellfish
- Small, sturdy, and compact
Blade Length 3"
Material Carbon Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle
Weight 2 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST