1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Two-flavour soft serve ice cream machine with twist option for high volume operation
Carpigiani's UF-253-E-P is a floor model, pump-fed, soft serve ice cream machine for two flavours with a twist option and a 19-quart (18-litre) hopper. It is available with air or water cooling and 1 or 3 phase. Each cylinder features a separate touchpad control for making multiple product creations.
The overrun can be controlled. he overrun of an product indicates how much air is in it, so the lower the overrun the lower the air and the higher the quality.
It has a consistency control system for measuring viscosity and quality control, plus a R449A refrigerant and NSF certification. The machine's standby mode keeps products in the freezing cylinder's temperature in the safe range. It's fed from the back of the cylinder, meaning priming is not needed. There are also audible signals for when a refill is needed.
This item comes with a 1-year parts warranty and 90-day labour warranty.
- Consistency control technology system regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality control
- Patented mix injection system produces unmatched product quality
- Product is fed from rear of cylinder eliminating need to prime and allowing more controllable overrun
- Separate touchpad controls for each cylinder let you make a combination of twists of differing products
- Each cylinder can be run independently, and one can run alone during low-season
- Built-in memory stores information to facilitate repairs
- Standby/energy conservation switch reduces operation costs during idle periods
- Self-monitoring system minimizes costly errors
- Audible signal alerts when refill is needed
- Standby mode maintains safe product temperatures in the freezing cylinder
Dimensions (WDH) 22" x 34.1" x 61"
Volume 42 Cu. Ft.
|Model||Cooling||Electrical Phase||Weight||Ship Weight|
|UF-253-AC-1PH||Air||1||705 lb||793 lb|
|UF-253-AC-3PH||Air||3||705 lb||793 lb|
|UF-253-WC-1PH||Water||1||705 lb||753 lb|
|UF-253-WC-3PH||Water||3||705 lb||753 lb|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST