6-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
This mega top prep table has LED display control and an NSF-approved polyethylene board
Centerline by Traulsen's CLPT-2712-SD-R is a 27-inch-wide, reach-in, one-section, refrigerated prep table with a roll-top lid, electric control with LED display, and mega top pan capacity. It has a high-quality and durable stainless steel construction while the interior is anodized aluminum. This model is designed and assembled in the USA.
This table's mega top cut-out has a capacity of 12 1/6-size pans, comes with 4-inch-deep plastic pans, and is NSF-rated for use with 6-inch-deep pans. The door has a stay-open feature at 105°, comes hinged on the right, but is field-reversible, meaning you can switch the hinging side from right to left or left to right depending on your preference.
The full-length cutting board is 8 inches deep, 3/4 inches thick, and removable. The white polyethylene board is NSF-approved. The cabinet temperature is kept between 32° and 41° Fahrenheit (0° to 5° Celsius). The table also has a capillary tube metering device and non-CFC polyurethane insulation. The refrigeration system is self-contained and rear-mounted.
This prep table comes with a 6-year parts and labour warranty, and a 7-year warranty on the compressor.
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- High-quality stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior
- LED display control for accuracy and easy monitoring
- Top cut-out fits 1/6-size pans (4"-deep plastic pans included)
- NSF-Rated for use with 6"-deep pans
- NSF-Approved white polyethylene board
- 8" deep, 3/4" thick, full-length removable cutting board
- Maintains cabinet temperature of 32° to 41° F (0° to 5° C)
- Stay-open door feature at 105°
- Capillary tube metering device
Brand Centerline by Traulsen
Dimensions without casters (WDH) 27.9" x 35.75" x 40"
Capacity 12 Pans (1/6-Size)
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 32" x 35" x 49"
Weight 229 lb
Shipping Weight 254 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST