The Delfield CV10E is a floor model blast chiller with a capacity for 10 trays. It has a sturdy, stainless steel construction and easy-to-use touch controls. It has multiple functions: blast chilling, shock freezing, continuous shock freezing, thawing, an ice cream cycle, and more.
The Delfield CV10E has a USB port which you can use to download HACCP report alarms and import cycle programs. For this shock freezer, you'll need to use standard condensation pans. The factory recommends you run it to a floor drain, otherwise the pan will need to be emptied after each cycle completes.
Blast chillers are increasingly becoming a staple in Canadian kitchens because of Canadian's desires to stop food waste and improve efficiency. The purpose of a blast chiller is to quickly cool hot products to a safe holding temperature. As a result, their shelf live will be greatly extended.
Delfield is a Welbilt brand. Welbilt is known across Canada for producing top-of-the-line food equipment in a variety of sectors. Most of their equipment is made and serviced in Canada.
- Four different cycles for blast chilling and four for shock freezing
- Hot gas defrost
- Capacitive touch screen control
- Variety of functions available: blast chiller, shock freezing, continuous shock freezing, ice cream cycle, cycle programs storable, HACCP report alarms
- Stainless steel construction
- Upload and download data with a USB port
- Unit must be hardwired; no cord or plug is available
- Requires condensation pans; factory recommends to run the unit to a floor drain or else the pan will need to be emptied after each cycle completes
Dimensions (WDH) 33.07" x 32.72" x 58.98"
Capacity 10 trays
Weight 388 lb
Electrical 208v - 240v / 60 Hz / 3 phase
Output Chilling +90°, +3° Celsius
Output Freezing +90°, -18° Celsius
Refrigerant Gas Type R404A
Three year parts and labour warranty. Two year warranty on the compressor parts.