The EFI “CUDR2-60VC” undercounter cooler comes from their “Versa Chill” line of refrigerators, which means it has been made with good quality stainless steel while coming at a very reasonable price. This cooler is going to be perfect for a restaurant or commercial kitchen that needs that extra bit of space in their kitchen but doesn’t want another upright cooler: you’ll be able to place this conveniently under a counter, giving you some extra refrigerated space without taking up a large foot print.
EFI is a company that does one thing: Refrigeration! So they know their stuff and they do refrigeration very, very well. This means they’ve packed this small, economic cooler with a bunch of quality features. The interior corners are rounded to help you clean the unit easier. The door gaskets are magnetic, so you can easily remove the door for cleaning or maintenance. And the doors have convenient and intelligent “stay-open” and “self-close” features.
All this being said, we here at iFoodEquipment like EFI a lot and we think they make some good quality products!
- Constructed out of high quality stainless steel.
- Recessed handles take up less space, are easier to clean, and look great
- The wire shelves are coated in plastic and they are easy to adjust or remove
- Defrosting water is automatically evaporated
- A fan circulates the cold air to balance the temperature
Dimensions (WDH) 60.2” x 30” x 36.6”
Capacity 17.9 cubic feet
One year parts and labour warranty. Five year compressor warranty.