The Globe “GC512” is a gear driven medium duty meat slicer, which is perfect for an establishment who will need the meat slicer for a moderate amount of work throughout the day (about 4 hours of slicing per day). It can also handle a good amount of cheese slicing throughout the day (up to 90% of your 4 hours).
The GC512 has a number of great features. The body is made of a stain resistant anodized aluminum base which is really easy to keep clean and sanitary. And this slicer features smart design features like its moisture-proof, sanitation sealed On/Off switch.
Globe offers some of the best equipment in the foodservice business, yet they do so at a fraction of the cost of other high-end brands. So if you want to invest in your business, but are also looking for a reasonably price option, a Globe meat slicer could do the trick.
Check out the Globe meat slicer buying guide, which gives you a side by side comparison of all of Globe's meat slicers.
- 12" diameter gear driven, high torque knife
- 7/8" slice thickness
- 1/3 HP totally enclosed knife motor, permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- Easy to access top mounted, removable metal knife sharpener, with two stones and dual action for a razor sharp cutting edge!
- Knife cover interlock and permanently attached knife ring guard - for added operator safety during use and cleaning
- Stainless steel knife, food chute and slicer table
- Stainless steel knife and motor covers, slice deflector, and product receiving tray
- Easy-to-clean removable slice deflector and product tray
- Includes 6 foot cord and plug
- Power indicator light
- Non-slip rubber feet
Motor 1/3 HP
Drive Type Gear
Cheese Slicing Yes
Slicing Volume 24 hours per day
Max Slice 7/8””
Product Cutting Capacity (W x Diameter x L) 10” x 7.5” x 8.75”
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 19.4” x 27.3” x 21”
One year parts and labor warranty.