The Globe PF16E-C has been designed specifically for restaurants who want an entry level fryer, or who have lighter duty needs for their cooking. This model will be able to accept 16 pounds of oil and be able to produce 25 pounds of fries per hour.
Like all of Globe’s equipment, this machine has been constructed with a very high standard of excellence. Stainless steel construction. Stainless steel fry pot. Nickel-plate fry baskets with cool-to-touch insulated handles. From top to bottom, inside and out, this machine has been crafted with specificity and attention to detail.
You’re going to be able to cook almost anything in this machine: fries, onion rings, donuts, chicken, fish fillets, shrimp — and more.
So we here at iFoodEquipment think that if you need a durable, smaller fryer at a good price, this could be the one for you.
- 70˚F – 375˚F thermostat
- High temp thermal limit control with manual reset
- 3.5” stainless steel adjustable feet
- Built-in basket nesting hooks
- Attached 4-foot power cord and plug (dual power cords and plugs on the PF32E)
- All stainless steel construction
- Removable, stainless steel fry pot with handles
- Easy to remove and clean control box and swing up elements
- Nickel-plated fry baskets with cool-to-touch insulated handles
Food Capacity 25 pounds per hour
Oil Capacity 16 pounds
Number of Tanks 1
Wattage 2900 W, 3800 W
AMPs 13.9, 15.8
NEMA Plug Type (1) 6-20P
Dimension (LWH) 17.5” x 11.06” x 17”
Net Weight 18.96 pounds
One year parts and labour warranty.