1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The Hobart AM16-BAS-2 is a high-temperature door type commercial dishwasher. It can do up to 60 racks per hour with hot water sanitizing. It has four cycle lengths: 1, 2, 4 and 6 minutes. It uses 0.67 gallons (2.5 litres) per rack pumped final rinse. The washer uses two-stage filtration and has the door opens 17 inches.
The drawn tank, tank shelf, chamber, trim panels, frame, and feet are all stainless steel. The opening is pillar-less and the the 5-sided hood is insulated. The touchscreen user interface is easy to use and the machine can be connected to Wi-Fi. This washing machine is Energy Star and NSF certified plus cULus listed. It is suitable for pass-through operation as well.
- 0.67 gallons (2.5 litres) per rack pumped final rinse
- 60 racks per hour – hot water sanitizing
- Timed wash cycles for 1, 2, 4 or 6 minutes
- User-friendly smart touchscreen controls
- Energy Star & NSF Certified, cULus listed
- SmartConnect app and cloud
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Automatic fill
- Pumped drain
- Stainless steel drawn tank, tank shelf, chamber, trim panels, frame, and feet
Dimensions (WDH) 25.2” x 37.4” x 59” (78.5" with door open)
Racks per hour 60
Door Clearance 17"
Wash Cycles 1, 2, 4, 6 minutes
Electrical 208-240v/60Hz/3 phase (field convertible to 1)
Weight 295 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST