The Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A is a modular, air-cooled, flake-ice machine. It can produce up to about 540 pounds of ice every 24 hours and is a 115 volt machine.
This flake ice has been designed for both presentation purposes and preservation of perishable food items. It will extend the shelf-life and appearance of seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Perfect for displays or for bakeries, food transport, or health-care applications.
- Top quality machine made in America
- Energy Star qualified
- Quality control‚ over 500 ice machines produced daily in Denver, CO. Every Ice-O-Matic machine must go through 3 harvest cycles at one of the 80 test stations before they are sold
- SystemSafe load monitoring system constantly checks workload on gearbox‚ shutting down system before a problem develops and preventing costly repairs.
- Water sensor eliminates low or no water failures and cannot be affected by adverse water conditions.
- Rugged stainless steel evaporator and auger ensures reliability.
- Industrial-grade roller bearings and heavy-duty gearbox provide years of trouble-free service.
Condensing Unit Air
Ice Production ~540 lb per day
Water Usage 12 gallons (per 100 lb of ice)
kWH Used ~4.5 (per 100 lb of ice)
Min. Circuit Ampacity 16 or 14.4
Fuse Size 20
Dimensions (WDH) 21" x 24" x 27"
Usually ships in 2 - 3 weeks.
Three year parts and labour warranty for the ice maker. Five year parts labour on evaporator and compressor. And seven year parts and labour warranty on the evaporation when enrolled in the Ice-O-Matic filter program.