1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A heavy-duty range made in the USA
The Imperial IR-6-E is a 36-inch wide, commercial, electric range with 6 round plates and a standard oven. The plate elements are 2 kW each and have a flat, easy-to-clean surface.
Imperial has been making high quality, top value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- Plates are 9" (229 mm) diameter for maximum pan contact
- Solid top prevents spills from entering unit for easy clean-up
- Infinite heat controls for maximum cooking flexibility
- 5.3 KW oven element
- Unique baffle above the element distributes heat flow
- Provides even cooking temperatures throughout the cavity
- Heavy duty thermostat
- Temperature range from 150° to 500° Fahrenheit
- Interior is 26.5" x 26" x 14" (WDH)
- Chef depth standard oven interior
- Accommodates 18" x 26" (457 x 660 mm) sheet pans front-to-back and side-by-side
- Porcelanized interior provides better browning
- Stamped inner door liner
- Liner provides extra strength while optimizing heat retention
- One chrome oven rack included
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST