Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Gourmet ice cube machine for restaurants, bars, and more
ITV's Delta NG 150A is an air-cooled, undercounter ice cube machine which can produce up to 143 pounds (70-50º F) or 130 pounds (90-70º F) of ice per day. This machine produces clear, solid, gourmet ice cubes and has a storage capacity of 55 pounds. Delta cubes measure 1.57 by 1.73 inches.
The R290 gas cooling system improves the machine's efficiency. It has a front ventilation system and ITV's patented spray system, which uses flexible nozzles that avoid limescale deposits with small vibrations. Its opening and damping system is also patented. The machine has a AISI 304 stainless steel frame and solid machine structure in 4 columns. The door also has a stainless steel construction.
This model has a cleaning switch, which allows for circulation of the water with descaling product (calklin or similar) without cooling. All the panels can be dissassembled separately. The front panel has an on/off lighted rocker switch.
- Produces solid gourmet ice cubes
- Daily production of 143 lb (70-50º F) or 130 lb (90-70º F)
- Storage of 55 lb
- R290 gas cooling system improves machine efficiency
- Front ventilation system
- ITV-patented spray system with flexible nozzles that avoid limescale deposits with small vibrations
- AISI 304 stainless steel frame
- Opening and damping system patented by ITV
- Cleaning switch allows for circulation of water with descaling product (calklin or similar) without cooling
Model DELTA NG 150A
Dimensions (WDH) 21.1" x 23.4" x 31.1" (without legs)
Ice Type Gourmet
Daily Production 143 lb (70-50º F), 130 lb (90-70º F)
Weight 136 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST