Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
90-day manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A mezzaluna with two 7-inch blades for maximum efficiency when chopping small vegetables or garnishes
Mercer Culinary's M18927 is a mezzaluna and is best suited for slicing up garnishes, herbs, garlic, spring onion, just to name a few examples. From end to end, this item measures 7 inches.
It features 2 blades to double the chopping output and has an ergonomic design to maximize efficiency. Both blades are constructed from high-carbon, razor-sharp Japanese steel. The 2 blades are connected into one handle, made from thermoplastic rubber, proving easy and solid no-slip grip. A mezzaluna with a two-knob handle is also available if you prefer to use both hands while cutting.
The M18927 is best cleaned by handwashing and comes with Mercer Culinary's Limited 90-Day Warranty.
- Comes with Mercer's Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Having 2 blades increases output
- Constructed from super-sharp Japanese steel
- Thermoplastic rubber handle is easy to grip
- Best to wash by hand
Brand Mercer Culinary
Blade Length 7 Inches (178 mm)
Blade Material Japanese Steel
Handle Material Thermoplastic Rubber
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST