Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
25-year manufacturer warranty
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A Japanese-style knife with a 6.5" steel blade, perfect for cutting through vegetables
Part of Mercer Culinary's Asian Collection, the M24307PL is a Nakiri knife with a rectangular blade, ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping up vegetables. This knife's blade is constructed from high-carbon, razor-sharp German steel and is double-edged, meaning it's just as suitable for left-handed chefs. The blade's angle is 16° on both sides. It is taper ground with a fine stone finish.
The handle is made from Santoprene, providing slip resistance and comfort. The knife is stain-resistant and best cleaned by handwashing. The M24307PL has Mercer Culinary's Limited Lifetime Warranty (25 Years for Corporate Users) and is also NSF Approved.
- Has Mercer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Approved
- Ideal for use with vegetables
- Constructed from super-sharp German steel
- 16° blade angle
- 6.5-inch blade makes it easy to handle
- Best to wash by hand
Brand Mercer Culinary
Series Asian Collection
Blade Length 6.5 Inches (165 mm)
Blade Material German Steel
Handle Material Santoprene
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST