Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial-grade tilting aluminum table base for restaurants, patios, and more
Nardi's Flute restaurant table base with a column, tilting spider, and 3 legs is commercial-quality for use in restaurants, bistros, patios, hotels, and more. It's available in 3 colours: Antracite Grey, Bianco White, and Silver.
This base is compatible with a 24-inch square table top from Nardi, Severin, and Werzalit. It has a tilting top design to tilt the attached table top onto its side as to provide ample storage space. With its 3-leg design, Flute table bases, with or without table tops, can be easily stored next to one another.
It's suitable for use both indoors and outdoors with a powder-coated cast aluminum construction and round, tubular column. The non-slip feet have adjustable height and replaceable levelers. This product is made in Italy and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Commercial-quality table base with 3-year warranty
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Tilting top and 3-leg design allows for efficient storage and transport
- Powder-coated cast aluminum construction
- Compatible with 24" square Nardi, Werzalit, and Severin table tops
- Replaceable non-slip, height-adjustable feet
Dimensions (WDH) 20.1" x 23.2" x 28.7"
Material Powder-Coated Cast Aluminum
Made in Italy
Weight 10.8 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST