Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A bakery pastry blender to help you make doughs efficiently
The Winco PST-5B is a stainless steel pastry blender. Pastry blenders are used to mix fats, such as butter, into flour. Pastry blenders are considered a staple in many bakeries and are used to make a variety of different pastries.
For example, consider making a pie dough. Generally speaking there are two different types: tough or soft. The larger pieces of fat you leave in, the softer the dough is going to be. If you were to use a mixer instead of a pastry blender, the mix would become paste really quickly. In the end, bakers use pastry blenders to mitigate this risk.
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Professional quality, designed for bakeries
- Meant for blending fats into flour without turning it into a paste
- Five blade construction makes for efficient blending
Type Pastry Blender
Material Stainless Steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST