Usually ships in
3-5 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 63 quart food processor/blender/mixer
The Robot Coupe Blixer 60 combines two machines into one: it is a batch bowl food processor, but can also function as a blender/mixer. It has a bowl scraper which will help to move solid food down to the blade: this will help with creating pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked). So you'll find many Blixer machines in healthcare settings, assisted living homes, as well as restaurants and more.
This is a high capacity food processor that can make anywhere between 30 and 225 portions per batch (7 oz portions) which is up to 60 pounds of food for each batch. And because of its heavy-duty, 16-horse-power motor, creating a batch won't take long at all.
This Blixer features an easy to use control panel. It has a 0-15 minute timer. When the timer is used, it automatically repeats the processing time selected on the previous occasion, unless the user sets a different time. The stainless steel control buttons are flush with the casing, which makes them easy to clean and have a longer lifespan. The control panel also has a safety indicator light to ensure risk-free use. And it comes with a pulse function for greater procession precision
The lid is a transparent polycarbonate, allowing you to monitor your food while during processing. It's completely watertight, and can be sealed with single snap. The lid has been designed specifically to direct liquids back into the processing bowl when open, so it will reduce waste and messes. You can also add liquid and dry ingredient during processing via the opening in the centre of the lid. And the lid and seal can be dismantled quickly to easily clean it.
- Includes 1 blade assembly with 2 blades
- Two speeds - 1,800 and 3,600 RPM, with pulse function
- 63 Qt. stainless steel bowl with handles
- 208-240v, 3 phase
- Perfect for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- like hummus!
- Lid wiper allows you to wipe the inside of the lid to ensure perfect visibility during processing
- Bowl-base blade assembly is exclusive to Robot Coupe, which will ensure a consistency of processed food, for both small and large amounts
- The stainless steel bowl can be tilted, for easier emptying, and it's also removable for easy cleaning
- The tilting lever enables the bowl to be tilted at various angles, even horizontally
- Comes with three retractable wheels, making it easy to move the appliance in order to clean the surface underneath
- The frame is 100% stainless-steel with three sturdy legs, so the machine will be stable, space-saving, easy to clean
- Not available in Quebec, but other Blixer models are. Contact us for details
Model Blixer 60
Power 16 HP
Voltage 208-240v, Three Phase
Speeds Two Speed, 1800/3600 RPM
Bowl Capacity 63 quart
Dimensions (WDH) 29.6" x 25.5" x 54.5"
Shipping Weight 443 lb
Nema Plug L15-50P
Standards ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST