1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A countertop vegetable prep slicer processor with brushless technology and 3 HP
Sammic's Combi CK-8V is a countertop vegetable prep slicer food processor with 2 options available: the CK-38V (capable of processing up to 900 pounds of product per hour) and the CK-48V (1,300 pounds per hour). The 38V comes with a universal head while the 45V comes with large-capacity head.
The processor has a variable speed motor block and an 8-litre stainless steel cutter bowl with rotor with micro-serrated blades. There are 5 prep speeds and 10 cutter speeds. This NSF-approved machine has 3 loading HP.
This processor features brushless technology, meaning efficient and powerful motors. It has a reverse function, force control system, digital control, and multi-language display. The processor features a kidney-shaped hopper with continuous feed cylindrical chute.
The CK-8V uses a force control system to optimize each product's cutting and has an acoustic warning the motor goes past the pre-established force. It also has improved air/water-tightness because no ventilation is needed. A wide variety of grids and discs can be used with this processor.
This product comes with a 1-year parts and labour warranty.
- Includes variable speed motor block, head, and 8-litre cutter bowl equipped with a rotor with micro-serrated blades
- Brushless technology: powerful and efficient motors
- Maximum efficiency: maintain the torque throughout the speed range
- Lightweight and compact design
- Improved air/water-tightness since no ventilation is required
- High precision settings and comprehensive cutter and disc design aimed at obtaining a perfect cut
- It can be fitted with a wide range of discs and grids of the highest
- Force Control System optimizes and standardizes the cutting of each product: acoustic warning when the motor exceeds the pre-established force
- Polycarbonate lid with built-in "cut and mix" mixer
|Product Per Hour||900 lb||1,300 lb|
|Dimensions (WDH)||15.4" x 16.4" x 22.3"||15.4" x 15.7" x 30.3"|
|Shipping Dims (WDH)||27.8" x 16.4" x 20.3"||27.8" x 16.4" x 20.3"|
|Shipping Weight||80 lb||78 lb|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST