1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An electric peeler for potatoes, carrots, and more with max output of 1,600 pounds per hour
Sammic's PI-30 is a commercial-grade electric countertop potato peeler, which is also suitable for use with carrots and other similar products. It has a load capacity of 66 pounds (30 kilograms) per cycle and a maximum output of 1,600 pounds per hour.
It has a 0- to 6-minute timer, but can run for continuous operation. It is NSF-approved and has a stainless steel construction. The lateral stirrers and aluminum base plate both have silicon carbide abrasive (NSF-approved). The turntable can be removed for easy cleaning.
The polycarbonate cover is transparent and liftable, and has a safety and locking device. The aluminum door also has a safety device plus hermetic seal. The PI-30 has a waterproof control panel and an auto-drag feature for moving waste to the drain.
This product comes with a 1-year parts and labour warranty.
- Commercial potato peeler, also suitable for carrots and other similar products
- Removable turntable for easy cleaning
- 0- to 6-minute timer and possibility of continuous operation
- Lateral stirrers covered with silicon carbide abrasive and aluminum base plate lined with silicon carbide abrasive (both approved by NSF)
- Auto-drag of waste to the drain
- Energy efficiency owing to engine optimization
- Liftable transparent polycarbonate cover, complete with locking and safety device
- Aluminum door with hermetic seal and safety device
- Waterproof control board (IP65): Improved reliability against moisture and water splash
- Stainless steel construction
Cycle Capacity 66 lb (30 kg)
Dimensions (WDH) 24.5” x 29.9” x 39.5”
Weight 133 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST