2-year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Warmer with thermostat for serving toppings like chocolate, fudge, or even gravy
Server's 82500 is a rethermalizing warmer with a water bath and wrap around heating element. It's for serving heated dessert toppings such as caramel, chocolate, fudge, or even gravy.
The temperature can be controlled by a thermostat knob for ideal precision. It is temperature-sensing so if it gets too hot, the unit will turn off. This unit comes with a 10-inch 1-ounce ladle, a lift-off lid, and adaptor ring. The wrap-around heating element is 500 watts.
The 82500 has an adaptable base, meaning this ladle-serving option can be swapped out for the 82060 pump or the 86810 bottle warmer. The stainless steel warmer can fit a 3-quart (2.8-litre) jar (also available and NSF-listed). It can also take a 48-ounce pouch or #10 topping can (not included). However, this model does come with a spacer that helps prevent water overflow.
The item is BPA-free, NSF-listed, and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Thermostat knob provides precise temperature control
- Fits 3-qt. jar, #10 topping can, or 48-oz. pouch (not included)
- 10" 1-oz. ladle, lift-off lid, adapter ring included
- Heated by water bath
- Wrap-around heating element is 500 watts
- BPA Free
- NSF Listed
- 2-year warranty
- Stainless steel construction
Dimensions (WDH) 7.75" x 8.5" x 12.75"
Capacity 3 Qt. (2.8 L)
Certifications NSF-Listed, BPA-Free
Weight 8 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST