2 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A water-saving solution for keeping utensils clean and rinsed
Server's wall-mount ConserveWell is a BPA-free, NSF-certified cutlery holder, which will can be placed on walls or sturdy vertical surfaces using key slot mounting brackets. Its purpose is to hold utensils and keep them above 140° Fahrenheit to protect them from germs. It comes with two 1/9-size, 4 inch-deep pans.
This model can save over 250,000 gallons of water per year compared to traditional dipper wells. This product uses only 600 gallons of water per year to prevent against bacteria growth. This well is available with or without a programmable countdown timer to change the water. The timer has an LED display and a volume-adjustable alarm. Do not use this product with utensils that have gel-filled or liquid handles.
- Holds serving utensils above 140° F, keeping them safe against bacteria growth
- Includes two 1/9-size 4" deep pans
- Available with or without a programmable countdown timer, timer model has LED display and volume-adjustable alarm
- One unit can save over 250,000 gallons of water per year
- NSF Certified
- Mount next to a serving station to keep short-handled utensils clean and handy
- Mounts to a wall or sturdy vertical surface with convenient key slot mounting brackets
- Ideal for utensils with a handle that will not intensify heat - Don't use utensils with liquid or gel-filled handles
Item Wall-Mount ConserveWell
Certifications NSF, BPA-Free
|Model||With Timer?||Dimensions (WDH)||Weight|
|87740||No||15.25" x 5.25" x 7.4"||15 lb|
|87750||Yes||15.25" x 5.25" x 10.7"||19 lb|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST