Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An expertly-crafted chef's knife with a 10-inch blade for restaurants and commercial kitchens
This professional chef's knife from Taylor Precision has been made with a semi-polished high-carbon German steel, and has a 10-inch blade (25.4 cm). It has a one-piece, dishwasher-safe handle with no rivets or seams, so you don't have to worry about trapping food or bacteria. It features a contoured-shaped handle which has a nice soft grip and is comfortable in your hand to use throughout your commercial kitchen all day.
It's a well-balanced knife that can be your workhorse in your commercial kitchen: it can chop, dice, slice, and mince, whether you're working with meats or vegetables. A chef knife is sometimes known as a "cook's knife," or a "French Cook" knife — all these terms mean the same thing. Regardless of what it's called, this is by far the most popular style of knife in a restaurant today, and this Taylor chef knife is one of our best sellers because of its quality design, sharp blade, nice handle, and good price point. If you're looking for something a bit fancier, you can check out our Victorinox chef knives.
A dull knife is the single largest cause of injuries in commercial kitchens, and thankfully with this knife's German steel you'll be able to keep it extremely sharp for a long time. Carbon steel can be honed to an extremely fine and lasting edge. And while carbon steel is softer than a stainless steel blade, that actually means it's going to be easier to sharpen and easier to keep sharp longer.
- High-carbon German steel keeps sharp for a long time, and is easier to re-sharpen than stainless steel
- The handle has a high-heat resistance and is slip-resistant, which has a nice soft give in your hand
- Dishwasher-safe and no rivets or seems, so bacteria won't be getting trapped in the handle
- NSF sanitation approved for commercial kitchen use in Canada
- Lifetime limited warranty
- The stamped blade is stain resistant to keep its attractive look for a long time
- Rockwell hardness of HRC 56, which is hard enough for professional use, and also soft enough for easy maintenance
Brand Taylor Precision
Type Chef Knife
Blade Length 10"
Overall Length 15.75"
Weight 1 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST