Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial slicing knife for slicing and carving poultry, roasts, and fish
The Taylor 5248366 is a professional-quality slicing knife, designed to be used in commercial kitchens, restaurants, and for home chefs. It's best-suited for slicing and carving poultry, roasts, and fish. It has a 10-inch blade and an overall length of 15.75 inches. The blade is constructed of high-carbon German steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 56, what this means is that it is hard enough for commercial use and will keep its sharpness for a long time.
The handle is constructed from a combination of nylon and silicone. This knife is dishwasher-safe and stain-resistant. It is also NSF Approved and comes with Taylor's Limited Lifetime Warranty from manufacturer defects.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- High-carbon German steel stays sharp for a long time
- NSF Sanitation Approved for commercial kitchen use in Canada
- The nylon/silicone handle has high-heat resistance and is slip-resistant
- The stamped blade is stain-resistant to keep its attractive look for a long time
- Rockwell hardness of HRC 56, which is hard enough for professional use and will keep sharp for a long time
Brand Taylor Precision
Blade Length 10 Inches (254mm)
Overall Length 15.75 Inches
Blade Material German Steel
Handle Material Nylon/Silicone
Handle Colour Black
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST