There are two models of the Vulcan C24DA -- a 6 capacity model (C24DA6) and 10 capacity model. These will fit racks that are 12" x 20" and 2.5" deep. This convection steamer will require direct steam (potable/clean steam) and comes on a 24" cabinet base.
Vulcan has created a high-quality control panel with a 60-minute timer, buzzer, a constant steam feature, cook/ready light, and power switch. It has a high-quality stainless steel exterior and interior (the interior has coved corners). It comes standard with an external deliming port and heavy-duty doors and latch mechanisms.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Two stainless steel cooking compartments with coved interior corners.
- Separate 60 minute timer with constant steam feature for each compartment.
- Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms.
- Stainless steel water resistant cabinet base.
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
- 3⁄4" NPT direct potable steam connection and pressure regulator.
- Single 3⁄4" hose bib water line connection for untreated water.
Models C24DA6, C24DA10
Capacity 6 or 10 pans
Amps 2 maximum draw
Drain Connection 1.5" NPT
Looking for options or accessories? Give us a call or send us an email, and we'd love to help you out!
One year limited parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!