Correctional facilities, schools, military bases, and churches - a Vulcan kettle is a great fit for them all. It's perfect for those recipes that need a little extra time, such as soups or stews.
The Vulcan KETT series Electric Steam Kettle comes with two working capacities: 6 or 12 gallons. It's made with 304 stainless steel, and has a steam jacket rating of 50 psi.
The controls are waterproof and located to the right. They include a power switch, indicator light, temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and a low water shut-off.
It's important to note that these kettles are UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF, meet ASME code, and are compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program.
- Countertop; tilting
- Two working capacities: 6 or 12 gallons
- Ellipsoidal bottom liner formed and fully welded with stainless steel
- Removable tilt handle with an insulated knob
- Faucet bracket
- Stainless steel tilt handle can be mounted on either the right or left
- 100 degrees manoeuvrable for emptying and cleaning
- Embossed gallon/litre markings
- 50 psi steam jacket rating
- Mounting base includes lugs for bolting to counter top or floor stand
- UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF; meets ASME code
- Compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program
Model K6ETT or K12ETT
Input (V) 208 or 240
Weight 130 or 180 lb
Working Capacity 6 or 12 gallons
Power Source Electric
Steam Jacket 2/3
One year limited parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!