Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial-quality and heavyweight roasting pan with exterior straps
The ALRP-1824 roasting pan from Winco has a sturdy 10 gauge aluminum construction. It features riveted loop handles at each end of the pan, which makes carrying easier and safer. Roasting pans can get very hot after being in the oven and external handles help keep hands safer.
The pan's rounded edges and corners make cleaning easier. This particular model also features 2 straps lining the exterior, these reinforce the pan's base, making it stronger. This item requires handwashing, it is not dishwasher-safe.
Roasting pans are traditionally used for placing meat in an oven, sometimes with additional garnishes, marinades, and vegetables. Therefore they must be very sturdy and capable of holding poultry or roasts.
- Designed for use in commercial foodservice establishments
- 10 gauge aluminum construction
- Exterior straps reinforce pan integrity
- Rounded corners inside and out make for easier cleaning
- Riveted loop handles for easier carrying
- Like all aluminum, handwashing is required
Dimensions (WDH) 18" x 24" x 4.5"
Type Roasting Pan
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST