Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A chrome-plated cooling grate for cooling baked goods faster
This is a cooling grate, otherwise known as a pan grate or wire grate. It is constructed of chrome-plated wire. It can fit in two sizes of pans: half-size or full-size. The overall dimensions of the pan rack can be 16" x 24" or 12" x 16.5". Pan racks are meant for cooling food once it comes out of the oven.
These are often used for baked goods like bread and muffins. Which size of a cooling rack you want to go with really just depends on how much product you want to be cooling and (probably more importantly) your storage capacity. These are sometimes called a cake rack or a rack for cooling bread.
- Made of chrome-plated steel wire
- Footed to elevate grating slightly from the pan
- Comes in two sizes: half-size or full-size
- Meant for cooling food out of the oven
Model PGW-2416, PGW-1216
Dimensions Half-size or full-size
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST