Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial-quality boar hair pastry brush for applying glazes to pastries and breads
The Winco boar bristle pastry brush, otherwise known as a basting brush, is a professional pastry brush designed for putting finishing touches on baked goods, such as egg washes or butter. It's made of natural boar hair that cleans up easier than other animal hairs. Boar hair also does a good job of handling higher heats. The entire brush is water resistant.
Bakeries will be the first ones to use pastry brushes for putting the finishing touches on pastries or fresh baked breads. However, any professional kitchen can utilize these pastry brushes and even use them as basting brushes to apply sauces or glazes to meat.
- Made with boar hair that withstands high heats
- Used to apply finishing touches to baked goods; can be used as a basting brush
- Constructed with a metal ferrule and a wooden handle
- Can be used by bakeries and other professional kitchens or restaurants
Type 100% natural boar hair
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST