Usually ships in
5 - 10 business days
3 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A stackable patio chair with perforated design for quick drying, airflow, and lighter carrying
Grosfillex's Pacific armchair is commercial-quality for outdoor use at restaurants, patios, bistros, cafés, hotels, and more. It's made in America, it passes the ASTM's Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor seating, and is available in 4 colours: Amazon Green, French Taupe, Sandstone, and White.
The Pacific restaurant arm chair features a fanback design and a molded one-piece construction. It's stackable for storage convenience, and has a 100% prime resin construction with UV stabilizers, meaning greater resistance against colour fading and harsh weather conditions. It's impervious to chlorine, salt air, and many common stains. It's easy to clean and rated safe for 300 pounds in a commercial environment.
This patio chair is available in case quantities of 4 or 16 and comes with a 3-year warranty.
All Grosfillex products have a $250 flat rate for shipping across Canada. Remote and island locations require a custom shipping quote.
- Commercial-quality all-weather chair for restaurants, bars, hotels, and more with a 3-year warranty
- Made in America
- Solid one-piece molded construction
- 100% prime resin construction, meaning it's impervious to chlorine, salt air, and many common stains
- Passes ASTM's Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor seating
- Rated safe for up to 300 lb in a commercial setting
- Stackable for convenient storage and transport
Dimensions (WDH) 23.5" x 22.5" x 36"
Arm Height 25"
Seat Height 17.25"
Material 100% Prime Resin
Weight Limit 300 lb
Weight 9.8 lb
Made in USA
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST