The Baxter OV500G2-EE is a rotating double rack oven that has an efficient 275,000 BTU-per-hour in-shot burner system which consumes less gas, but provides high-impact results. It has a stainless steel construction and is manufactured in the United States. The oven has an energy-saving idle mode which can adjust the temperature to a customized setting and duration.
This model has a programmable digital control with automatic on/off controls. The heat exchanger is weldless and the tubes have an additional 9 year extended parts and labour warranty. The three-pane viewing window is safe to touch and the interior halogen lighting makes visibility better.
The oven features Baxter's patented self-contained spherical cast steam system and its patented flush floor, meaning no ramp is required. The bake chamber door is field reversible and the hood with plenum and single point vent connection makes it suitable for Type II installations.
- Energy Star Certified
- Stainless steel construction
- Heat exchanger with weldless construction for longer life
- Tubes carry an additional 9 year extended parts and labor warranty
- Patented self-contained spherical cast steam system
- Hood with plenum and single point vent connection for Type II installations
- Field reversible bake chamber door
- Patented flush floor – no ramp required
- 99 programmable recipes
- Oven body shipped split
- Minimum intake: 104" x 62" x 37" (uncrated)
- Holds 2 single or 1 double oven rack
- Heavy duty rack lift with “soft start” rotation and rack jam warning system
- Built-in rollers & levelers for easy installation
- The product price includes assembly
Dimensions (WDH) 72" x 62" x 104"
BTU 275,000 per hour
Gas Inlet 1.25" NPT
Water Inlet 0.5" NPT
Drain 0.5" NPTM
Ship Weight 4185 lb
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!
One year parts and labour warranty. Plus an additional nine year parts and labour warranty on tubes.