The Berkel 300M Heritage Prosciutto manual flywheel meat slicer is low resistance and perfect for "front-of-the-house" theatre slicing using a hand-operated design. The diameter of the knife is 12 inches and is constructed from hollowed ground, chromium-plated carbon steel.
The 300M is fashioned in a classic styling. The slicer has a rear guard, which covers the non-slicing portion of the knife edge. It also features a built-in, two-stone, dual-action sharpener. The unit can also be disassembled quickly without any tools for easy cleaning.
- Low resistance fly-wheel for smooth, easy slicing
- Rear knife guard
- Classic styling with the “traditional” Berkel red color
- Integrated two stone sharpener
- Nominal 12" hollow ground knife
- Clamping device for solidly holding the product
- Automatic feeding of the product into the knife
- Slicing up to 3/16" in thickness
Dimensions (WDH) 31.5" x 23.5" x 22.5"
Slice Thickness to 3/16"
Knife Diameter 12"
Weight 70 lb
One year parts and labour warranty, excluding wear items.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!