The Berkel B12A automatic/manual gravity feed slicer is 1-speed, totally-enclosed and has a permanently lubricated knife motor. The machine's finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum. It can also be easily disassembled for cleaning without any tools.
The motor is 1/2 HP and the product table is 45° with a removable meat pusher. The diameter of the knife is 12 inches and is constructed from hollowed ground, hardened, and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel.
The slicer also has a built-in sharpener and features a permanent tapered knife ring guard, which covers the non-slicing portion of the knife even when the center plate is removed.
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP motor
- ETL Listed and NSF Certified
- Stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum finish
- 45° product table with removable meat pusher
- 12" diameter carbon steel knife
- Carriage handles food up to 10.75" wide, by 7.6" high or 7.3" diameter
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16"
- Top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener
- Permanent tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife
- On/off switch with power light indicator
Dimensions (WDH) 23" x 27.5" x 28.25"
Slice Thickness to 9/16"
Knife Diameter 12"
Motor 1-speed, 0.5 HP
Weight 107 lb
One year parts and labour warranty, excluding wear items.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!