1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Batch freezer with a 20-quart cylinder capacity and automatic consistency control
Carpigiani's Ready 502 G is a batch freezer for processing both cold and hot products like ice cream, gelato, mousses, and more. You can heat, freeze, and mix with this machine, which features a 20-quart (18.9-litre) cylinder.
The standard 502 G model is suitable for low overrun desserts and can complete the entire gelato-making process, whereas the 502 G TRU 2 can handle both low and high overrun desserts and can complete the entire frozen dessert-making process. The overrun of an product indicates how much air is in it, so the lower the overrun the lower the air and the higher the quality. The TRU 2 model also includes 2 separate beaters. Both models are available with either air or water cooling.
It has an automatic consistency control, a 4.6 HP POM beater with auto-adjusting scrapers, and post-cooling to make sure products are cold when extracted. The control panel is operational and accessible even when the mix is being added. There is a crystal setting for making frozen pastries, packaged servings, or mono portions.
This product comes with a 1-year parts warranty and 90-day labour warranty.
- Mix, heat, and freeze in the same cylinder
- Automatic consistency control to determine when the product is complete
- 4.6 HP POM beater resists extreme hot and cold temperatures and includes auto-adjusting scrapers for complete extraction
- Post-cooling ensures frozen dessert is cold upon extraction
- Water-filling capability delivers the precise amount of water required for mixtures and cleaning functions, saving time and avoiding dosage errors
- Intuitive control panel is accessible even while adding mix
- Shelf mat is designed to hold both trays and tubs during extraction
- Crystal setting can be used to create frozen pastries, mono portions, and packaged servings
- TEOREMA guarantees facilitated assistance by providing online monitoring and diagnosis on a tablet, phone, or PC wherever you are
Cylinder Capacity 20 Qt. (18.9 L)
|READY-502-G-AC||Low Overrun Products||Air|
|READY-502-G-WC||Low Overrun Products||Water|
|READY-502-G-TRU-2-AC||High Overrun Products||Air|
|READY-502-G-TRU-2-WC||High Overrun Products||Water|
|Model||Dimensions (WDH)||Weight||Ship Weight|
|20.8" x 36.3" x 55.2"||882 lb||933 lb|
|20.8" x 28.3" x 55.2"||827 lb||871 lb|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST