Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A gas combi oven with touch screen controls and multiple cooking modes
The Convotherm C4ET12.20 is an gas combi oven with touch screen controls. It can run on natural gas or liquid propane. It holds twenty half-sized pans. This combi oven contains what Convotherm calls the "Advanced Closed System+". This is the world's first closed system that automatically controls moisture and heat based on the physical properties of the food being cooked. It cooks food quickly and with a better quality. No steam or heat escapes from this machine, and it's optimized for a lower usage of water and electricity. It also cleans itself automatically.
The Convertherm C4ET12.20 combi oven has sleek, easy-to-use, touch screen controls. The screen itself is 9", and some of the functions include automatic cooking with quick-select buttons; oven-load management for cooking a variety of products at the same time; rethermalizing capabilities; energy-saving cooking capabilities; on-screen help with topic-based videos; a start time preset; and a variety of other functions. There's also a USB port integrated into the controls for recipe imports.
The Convotherm C4ET12.20GB steamer comes with a boiler, and the C4ET12.20GS comes without a boiler. This combi oven can come with a boiler or be boilerless. The door is right-hinged. Last but not least, this machine is NSF approved and made in Germany.
- Made in Germany
- Holds 12 full-sized pans
- Natural gas and liquid propane
- Automatically controls internal moisture and heat based on the physical properties of the food being cooked
- Touch screen controls
- 5 fan speeds with auto reversing
- Multi point core temperature probe
- Cookbook library with 399 programmable recipes with up to 20 steps
- Built-in boiler
- Slammable right hand hinged door
- Cleans itself automatically
- Built-in retractable hand shower
- NSF approved
Model C4ET12.20GB, C4ET12.20GS
Dimensions (WDH) 44.5" x 40" x 55"
Power Type Natural gas or liquid propane
Capacity 12 full-sized pans
Electrical 120v / 60Hz / 1 phase
Weight 637 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST