Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 32-inch ice machine with a bin that produces 500 lb. a day
The CoolSteel CS-500P is an ice machine with a bin that produces up to 500 lb. of ice per day. It stores up to 275 lb. of ice. The overall dimensions (WDH) are 31.6" x 33.7" x 67.3". It has an air-cooled condenser, sits on 4 leveling legs, and makes half or full-sized cube ice.
A cube ice machine with this volume of production and storage is meant to be a foodservice establishment's main source of ice production. Thanks to the width profile, this ice machine fits snuggly into many kitchen environments.
Cube ice is what it sounds like—a classic ice cube. Most people use cube ice for cooling down mixed or carbonated drinks. Some people like to use cube ice for their ice displays and other foodservice operations.
- Exterior dimensions (WDH) 31.6" x 33.7" x 67.3"
- Makes half or full-sized ice cubes
- Stainless steel construction
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- 4 leveling legs
- Air-cooled condenser
- 500 lb. of ice production
- 275 lb. of ice storage
- 2 year parts and labour warranty; 5 year warranty on the compressor parts
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 31.6" x 33.7" x 67.3"
Head Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 32.5" x 25.9" x 32.5"
Bin Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 32.6" x 34.7" x 40"
Electrical 115v / 60hz / 10.8a / 1ph
Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
Ice Type Cube ice
Output 500 lb. of ice
Storage 275 lb. of ice
Net Weight 188 lb.
Shipping Weight 208 lb.
Energy Star Certified
Products that are Energy Star Certified use less energy and save you money on your electricity bill
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST