Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 26-inch, self-contained ice machine that produces 160 lb. of ice daily
The CoolSteel CS-169P is a self-contained ice machine that produces 160 lb. of ice daily, and can keep up to 80 lb. in storage. The ice it makes can be in either half or full-sized cubes. The exterior dimensions (WDH) are 25.9" x 24.8" x 38.5", and it has four levelling legs so you can adjust its height to a max of 38.5".
A self-contained ice machine of this size is a solution for restaurants who have a high demand for ice. The 160 lb. of ice production ensures a steady and reliable supply of ice throughout the day. Its also space efficient. At 26-inches this machine can fit into smaller spaces and is suitable for crowded layouts.
Cube ice is your classic ice cube. CoolSteel cubes are crystal clear and perfect for cooling down mixed and carbonated drinks. Cube ice is also popularly used for ice displays and a variety of other foodservice operations.
- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE. CONTACT US!
- Produces 160 lb. of ice daily
- Stores up to 80 lb. of ice
- Makes either half or full-sized cubes
- Overall dimensions (WDH) of 25.9" x 24.8" x 38.5"
- Ideal for restaurants that have a high demand for ice but have limited kitchen space
Electrical 115 v / 60 hz / 450w / 1 ph
Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
Output 160 lb. of ice per 24 hours
Storage 80 lb.
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 25.9" x 24.8" x 38.5"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 29.3" x 30.7" x 43.5"
Net Weight 121 lb.
Gross Weight 143 lb.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST