Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 48-inch worktop refrigerator for conveniently storing frozen food
The CoolSteel CS-RWTC48 is a 48-inch worktop refrigerator, which is basically an undercounter refrigerator with a backsplash. The exterior dimensions (WDH) are 47.2" x 29.5" x 38.7", and the interior dimensions (WDH) are 42.6" x 19.8" x 23.5". It is constructed out of durable stainless steel and aluminum, and has one door with a 90° stay-open feature. It sits on four casters; two of which are locking, and has 12 cubic feet of storage.
Worktop refrigerators are typically smaller than traditional refrigerators, and are meant to integrate into your kitchen without taking up too much space. They still provide an accessible place to food items that need cool, but the top of the refrigerator comes with a backsplash, making it great to prep food on as well. Overall, worktop refrigerators are a versatile and convenient appliance that can help streamline your kitchen operations and make it easier for you to access frozen food items.
- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE. CONTACT US!
- Exterior dimensions (WDH) 47.2” x 29.5” x 38.7”
- Interior dimensions (WDH) 42.6” x 19.8” x 23.5”
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with an aluminum
- 2 self-closing doors with a 90° stay-open feature
- 2 PVC-coated shelves
- Temperature range of 0.5° to 5° Celsius (33° to 41°
- 4 swivel casters; 2 locking
- 12 cu. ft. of storage
- 2 year parts and labour warranty; 5 year warranty on the compressor parts
Electrical 115v / 60hz / 2.7a / 1ph
Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
Storage 12 cu. ft.
Interior Dimensions (WDH) 42.6" x 19.8" x 23.5"
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 47.2" x 29.5" x 38.7"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 50" x 32.3" x 42.1"
Net Weight 213.8 lb.
Shipping Weight 286.6 lb.
ETL Intertek Listed
This items meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL for Canada.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST